Welcome to ifoundmylove.com our service which finds Peruvian female women online for friendships / romance / marriage purposes.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them. Once you have completed your online registration, your membership will be activated and you will have agreed to a legally binding contract for the provision of this Service.
Ifoundmylove.com is an international online service operated by Christina’s Internacional Introductions S.R.Ltda. (C.I.I.). It‘s a legal company registered in the Republic of Peru since 1993.
If you wish to become a registered member ("Member") and utilize ifoundmylove.com’s services ("Services"), including, but not limited to email messaging, gift delivery, delivery of videos by mail you must agree to abide by the terms of the service TOS ("Agreement") defined herein. If you do not agree to these terms of the service TOS, you may not utilize the Services provided in this web site ("Web site") and should exit the Web site immediately.
This Agreement defines the terms of your use regarding the Web site and your membership while utilizing the Services. Any provisions governing the use of CII Services including but not limited to its Terms of Service TOS, User Agreement, and Disclaimer may be amended, revised, or added to without prior notice of any kind. It is each Member's sole obligation and responsibility to periodically review all provisions governing the relationship of the parties defined in this Agreement and adhere to the rules outlined therein.
In compliance with the Violence Against Women and the Department of Justice Reauthorization Act of 2005 (“H.R. 3402”) which contains the International Marriage Broker Regulation Act of 2005 (“IMBRA”), the following Agreement is a precondition to any Services provided by C.I.I. and its affiliates, whether those Services are secured through its websites, agents, employees, or by any other means.
Note: To more information about IMBRA click here or visit http://www.uscis.gov
All Members who utilize the Services agree to abide by the provisions of the IMBRA. Any act or attempt, either willful or inadvertent, on the Member’s part solely, or in concert with a Peruvian Female Members, or in concert with another online service, whether of domestic or foreign registry, to circumvent the information notification and release provisions of the IMBRA, is a violation of that Act. Each Member agrees to assume full responsibility personally and to indemnify and hold harmless C.I.I. from any criminal or civil liability associated with such acts or attempts.
Members, whether from the United States or any other country, who wish to utilize the Services, are able to communicate “indirectly” with Peruvian Female Members. For purposes of this Agreement, the Peruvian Female Members can residing within Perú or in others countries. Direct communication is prohibited and no personal contact information as defined by the IMBRA will be exchanged between Members and Peruvian Female Members who utilize the Services.
If, after corresponding with a Peruvian Female Member while utilizing the Services, a Member wishes to exchange personal contact information and/or arrange an in-person meeting with her, and the Member has satisfied certain criteria as described below in the “Qualified Members” section, the Member will contact us assist him with his request. C.I.I. will assist with or in any other way facilitate arrangements pertaining to the exchange of personal contact information and/or in-person meetings between the Member and the Peruvian Female Member.
C.I.I.will provide all the tools, steps, and services necessary to comply with the background information notification and release requirements of the IMBRA, which, in compliance with the law, are prerequisites to facilitating the exchange of personal contact information and/or in-person meetings between Peruvian Female Members and Members who utilize the Services. We will:
- Forward the approved Client Attestation Form to the Member, and upon receipt of the completed Client Attestation Form, facilitate translation of the background information contained within, and forward it to the Peruvian Female Member.
- Secure the Peruvian Female Member’s signed release, only if, after reviewing the Client Attestation, the Peruvian Female Member agrees to meet with the Member and/or authorizes the disclosure of her personal contact information to the Member.
- Facilitate the exchange of personal contact information and/or provide travel services in compliance with IMBRA regulations, so, should the Member and Peruvian Female Member decide to apply for a K-1, ,K3 visa or seek other immigration options in the future, the potential obstacles to the process are mitigated to the greatest extent possible.
1. Qualified Members
C.I.I. Our service has membership for a minimum of 3 months, in our experience we consider this period as minimum to participate in our service.
2. Right to Use
The Web site may only be used for lawful purposes by Members seeking to form friendships through online correspondence. You must be twenty-one years of age or over to register as a Member of Ifoundmylove.com By registering, you acknowledge that you possess the capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all restrictions defined herein.
C.I.I. may alter, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time, the reason for which C.I.I. may or may not disclose. This includes limiting your use of part or all of the Services. Suspension of Services may be with or without notice, the determination of which is at the sole discretion of C.I.I.
3. Member Login ID and Password
During the registration process, you will create a unique username and password that is associated with your new account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and are fully accountable for all activities that occur under your account. You are prohibited from sharing your password with any third party and from using your password for any unauthorized purpose. You may not assign or transfer access privileges to any other person or entity. You agree to notify C.I.I. of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
This Agreement will remain in effect while you use the Web site and/or are a Member. Even after your membership ends, certain sections of this Agreement will still apply. You may terminate your membership at any time by selecting "inactive" in your Account page. C.I.I. reserves the right to terminate your membership at any time. If C.I.I. terminates your membership because you are found in violation of this Agreement, access to your account will be severed immediately.
You must be eighteen (21) or over to register as a member of ifoundmylove.com and/or use this web site. Membership of the Service is invalid where prohibited. By using this Web site, you guarantee you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The Service is for the personal use of members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial purposes. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become members and should not use the Service for any purpose.
6. Registration and Subscription
Although you may register as member of the Service for free, if you wish to communicate with other members and use the Service, you must become a subscriber and pay the fees that are set out in the price list – Membership's rates. This price list is part of this contract. We may change the subscription fees for the Service at any time but we will give you reasonable notice of this before we do so. If you are unhappy with any subscription fee changes you may terminate your membership by writing to us to our address listed below or sending us an email to email@example.com
7. Term and Termination
a. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you are a member of the Service. If you choose to become a member and enter the Web site, you are electing to commence the Service immediately and you thereby waive any right to cancel the Service under these regulations.
b. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, effective upon receipt by us of your written or email notice of termination. You may contact us at our address listed below or you may email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
c. We may immediately terminate your membership and your access to the Service because you have breached this Agreement and will send you notice of termination at the email address you provide in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provide to us. If we terminate your membership in the Service because you have breached the Agreement, we will refund any pre-payments made by you less costs and losses we may have incurred. We can terminate this contract at any time by giving you reasonable advance written notice.
8. Your Use of the Service and Content Posted on the Site
a. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Web site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Web site are prohibited and will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
b. We are entitled to review and delete any content, messages, Whisper messages, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in our sole judgment violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of other members.
c. You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service, or transmit to other members.
d. By posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content for sole purposes that this service includes.
e. We are entitled to investigate and revoke a membership if a member misuses the Service, or behaves in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate or whose conduct is unlawful or illegal. The following is a partial list of the type of Content that is illegal or prohibited on this Web site, Content that:
· expresses or implies that any statements you make are made or endorsed by us;
· is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
· harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
· involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming".
· promotes information that is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
· promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
· contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
· displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
· provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
· provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
· solicits passwords or personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
· engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
f. You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. g. You will include in your member profile (or transmit in any non-paying membership) personal contact information, such as telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses.
h. You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You are not allowed to transmit any chain letters or junk email to other members. Although we cannot monitor the conduct of our members off the Web site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our members from such advertising or solicitation.
10. Member Disputes
You are solely responsible for your interactions with our other members. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members.
11. Our Responsibilities
a. We will operate the Web site for the Service with professionalism and care of an online service provider.
b. We will do our best to maintain the operation of the Web site for the Service, however, we may need to temporarily suspend the service for operational reasons (e.g. for repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades). We promise to restore the service as soon as possible after any suspension.
c. We reserve the right to make changes to the Service from time to time provided that they do not have a material adverse effect on the quality of the Service.
d. If we cannot do what we have promised in this contract because of something beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, disputes involving our employees), we will not be liable for this.
12. Information ownership
The information contained and used in this service belongs to us. You may not modify, post, distribute or reproduce any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information in any way without our written permission.
C.I.I. cannot guarantee nor does it warrant any specific results from use of the Web site and/or the Services. The Web site and Services are distributed on an "as is" basis. C.I.I. is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Web site, regardless of its origin. You acknowledge that errors, omissions, and interruptions in the availability of Services may occur, and hold C.I.I. harmless from any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of such occurrences.
C.I.I. is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any Member of the Web site. You and you alone are responsible for your interactions with other Members. C.I.I. no obligation to monitor disputes between Members. C.I.I. will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the interactions between users of the Web site, whether online or offline.
We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the Service by us, our partners or any member or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon such opinion, member profile, advice, statement or information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline of our members. Please use caution and common sense when using the Site and the Service.
You agree that any disputes between you and C.I.I. regarding use of the Web site or the Services will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Peru. You agree to venue in the courts of the Republic of Peru in The City of Lima.
a. If you agree to meet and/or to develop a relationship with any of our members, the actions, acts, or behavior beyond the ones provided by the service are entirely at your own risk and responsibility.
b. We do not have any liability of any sort (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of providers of telecommunication services or for faults in or failures of their networks and equipment.
c. Ifoundmylove.com is a correspondence service that provides interested men and women from around the world a forum in which to meet. Ifoundmylove.com guarantees that all members featured on our site have joined us and are looking for romance/marriage, and that they remain accessible with up-to-date contact information, we cannot also guarantee that each member will reciprocate attempts at communication. That is something that can only be up to our members
d. In case you attempt to contact a member and communication fails (because of an invalid/expired/out of service phone number, email or address, we should be immediately notified. However, this is unlikely, as we try to keep up to date information.
Ifoundmylove.com asks that all its members will conduct themselves with grace and the utmost respect for one another. While we believe the overwhelming majority of our members to be both good natured and sincere, Ifoundmylove.com accepts no responsibility or legal liability for any outcome in the event they are not. In other words, you use the information we provide at your own risk. If it comes to our attention that any member has acted inappropriately, we will promptly ban them from the site. We greatly appreciate any effort to inform us of any such conduct.
15. Modifications to this Agreement
We may alter or amend our terms and conditions and we will give our members advance notice of such amendment taking effect. If upon receiving any notice, if you do not wish to continue with the Service, you may terminate the contract upon giving us notice, such notice to take effect upon the earlier of our receipt of your notice or the date upon which the amended terms and conditions would otherwise have taken effect. You will be deemed to have accepted any alteration and/or amendment if you continue to use the Service after the relevant period of notice has expired.
In the event that you have any claim or take any action against any other member arising from that member's use of our Site or the Service, you agree to pursue such claim or action independently and without any demands from us or to us, and you release us from all claims, liability and damages, arising from or in any way connected to the claim or action.
In the event that a claim or action is brought against us from your activities or use of the Web site or the Service, including any breach by you of this Agreement or any charges or complaints made by other parties against you, you agree to pay, hold harmless and defend us in the claim or action. You also agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim and allow us to assume the exclusive defense and control of the matter.
17. Dispute Resolution
We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not satisfied with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, Peruvian law governs this contract and you must do so within the Republic of Perú.
18. User Agreement
By using this web site ifoundmylove.com you agree to abide by the following rules and regulations:
- I am at least 21 years of age.
- I will not dispense content that: is patently offensive (sexually or otherwise); displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind; involves the transmission of "Spam" or "Junk Mail;" promotes information that is false or misleading; engages in commercial activities such as contests and pyramid schemes; and provides instructional information about illegal activities.
- I will use the Services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
- I will not post any telephone numbers, postal addresses, URLs, instant message IDs, email addresses, or any other form of personal contact information within the public portion of my Profile that is viewable to the ladies. If I do, I understand I run the risk of being banned from any future use of this web site.
- I will not attempt to include any telephone numbers, postal addresses, URLs, instant message IDs, email addresses, or any other form of personal contact information within my outgoing correspondence (email and/or instant messages). If I do, I understand I run the risk of being banned from any future use of this web site.
- I will not post, distribute, or reproduce any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining prior written consent from the owner of such rights.
- I hold myself solely responsible and liable for any interactions and disputes between myself and other Ifoundmylove.com’s members.
- I agree to indemnify C.I.I., its employees, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners, from any loss or liability arising from my use of the Services in violation of this Agreement, or from any charges or complaints made by other users against me.
- I acknowledge that this User Agreement may be modified at any time, such changes to become effective on the day in which they are posted. I agree to review this User Agreement periodically to check for any such modifications.
- The information you provide us with will be displayed on your Personal Profile. We will remove any bad language in the interests of a pleasant environment.
- Any information you give us that is not for display on your Personal Profile, such as your current address, phone number, email address, last name, will be keep it strictly private. Whenever we ask for information we will make it very clear whether it's for display or not.
- We will never sell or otherwise share your name, email address, or other personal information with any other business or marketing campaign without your permission.
- Ifoundmylove.com.com is subject to the law just like everyone else. We're required to give information to legal authorities if they have the proper authorization such as a search warrant or court order. Short of that, your information is secure on the ifoundmylove.com.com website.
- Your individual use of ifoundmylove.com and your interaction with others through ifoundmylove.com will be kept strictly private.
- We sometimes use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit ifoundmylove.com. These companies may use information (not including your email address or phone number) ifoundmylove.com require your name, but we don't use it , about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services of interest to you. In the course of serving ads to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique 'cookie' on your browser. Cookies are a perfectly normal part of Internet operations and are also used by ifoundmylove.com to safely identify you each time you logon and use the site. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
1. Information Collection:
C.I.I. is the sole owner of the information collected on Ifoundmylove.com. C.I.I. collects information at different points as you access the web site.
During membership registration, a user must first complete the Profile and Preferences pages and provide an email address. This information will never be sold or otherwise made available to third parties. We will only disclose your personal information if required by law. Occasionally, we may send information to your personal email account concerning important changes or updates to our web site.
When a user utilizes anyone of our pay services, the user must provide personal contact and financial information such as credit card number, expiration date, and user's mailing address. This information is used for billing purposes only, and will never be divulged to any third parties, unless required by law.
2. Information Use:
Ifoundmylove.com may only be used for lawful purposes by Members seeking to form friendships / romance / marriage through online correspondence.
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, clear gifs, and/or third parties to create a profile of our users. A profile is stored information that we keep on individual users that detail their viewing preferences. Consequently, collected information is tied to the user's personally identifiable information to provide offers and improve the content of the site for the user.. Email address lists are not sold to any third party.
There are two types of cookies, "Persistent" and "Session ID". A persistent cookie is a very small text file placed on your hard drive by a web server. It is essentially your identification card, and cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. It is uniquely yours and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. The persistent cookies are set to expire in 60 days and may change at any time without prior notice.
Session ID's cookies are used to provide you with correct formatting and to move data between pages. Once the users close the browser, the cookie(s) simply terminates. Persistent cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions.
Setting a session ID cookie enables us to present you with correct formatting and users will not have to login more than once. If the users choose to reject the cookie(s), they may still browse our web site, although the database functions and formatting (display) might not function correctly. Persistent cookies are used to recognize repeat visitors.
Like most standard web site servers, we use log files. These log files include information such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, Internet browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and the number of clicks, to analyze trends, administer the web site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Communication from the Web Site
Members will receive a notification message at their personal email address when new messages appear in their Ifoundmylove.com mailbox. They can customize this convenience to get a notification once a day, once a week, for every new email they receive, or not at all. On occasion, we may send members promotional messages or announcements that are strictly service related. Members may not opt out of these communications.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our web site.
This web site contains links to other web sites. Please be aware that C.I.I. is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other web sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
This web site takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the web site, their information is protected both online and offline. When our registration/order process asks users to provide sensitive information (i.e., credit card number) that information is encrypted and protected with encryption software.
If users have any questions about the security of our web site, an email should be directed to email@example.com
4. Correcting / Updating / Deleting / Deactivating Personal Information:
If a user's personally identifiable information changes, or if a user no longer desires our services, we provide a way for you to correct, update, delete and/or deactivate this information online. In the event you experience difficulty, an email should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Notification of Changes:
If, however, we are going to use users' personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify users both via email and by posting a notice on our web site for 30 days. In the event that a user has opted out of all communication with the web site, or deleted/deactivated the account prior to the change, there will be no communication, nor will their information be used in this new manner.
6. Contact Information:
Address: Christina’s Int. Int. S.R.Ltda.
Calle Tomas Guido 239-403 Lince
The Site and the Service is operated by Christina's International Introductions SRL company registered in Lima Perú, ( RUC # 20256861012 )
Current address Calle Tomas Guido # 239-403 Lince Lima14 Perú
Telephone number 00511-2650050 Telefax number 00511-2659418
The Member Agreement below is effective for all members
Last Updated on June 15, 2006